Developer of Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt has released a massive list of patch notes for Cyberpunk 2077, on 29th March 2021.
CD Projekt announced this release on 20th March regarding the changes in the gameplay of Cyberpunk.
They said that the upcoming patch update will improve many factors, from the timeframe of police reaching the crime scene to inconsistent steering speed while driving in the game.
The developer emphasized that several issues will be addressed after the release of this patch. Finally, it’s out there, and the list is massive. Let’s see what we’ve got here.
- The NCPD spawn radius for when the player commits a crime has been increased.
- New Steering Sensitivity slider added to Controls settings. Allows reducing steering speed for all vehicles, on all input devices. Particularly useful for keyboard users.
- Adjusted the vehicle steering code to work better in low and extreme high frame rate situations to produce more consistent results. Improves steering on base consoles noticeably.
- Unstuck Rocking/Rotating feature added to all vehicles. Use Left Stick or A/D W/S or LShift/LCtrl to engage rocking and rotating to stuck/beached vehicles to try and free them.
- Minor driving model tune revisions to some vehicles to improve steering, cure excessive body roll and oversteer.
- Fixed an issue where aiming while under the effect of the “Berserk” cyberware moved the crosshair with no input from the player.
- Posters in Stadium Love can no longer be destroyed before the contest (which could lead to blocked progression).
- They Won’t Go When I Go now updates properly if V leaves the studio early.
- Fixed inability to draw weapons at the Poppy Farm during The Hunt.
- Fixed an issue where using grapple on gang members could break progression in Stadium Love.
- The Pickup no longer gets blocked if Dum Dum dies simultaneously as the last enemy.
- The Pickup no longer gets blocked if the player attacks Maelstrom before entering All Foods.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the objective for destroying flamingos if they were destroyed before the objective was active in Epistrophy: Rancho Coronado.
- Collisions will no longer fail to stream in randomly during driving, which could lead to V driving into buildings and falling out of the world.
- Destructible will no longer become indestructible after loading a save.
- Fixed an issue where some NCPD Hustles were not marked as finished after looting the objective container.
- Fixed an issue where achievements for completing district activities were not always unlocked.
- Progress will no longer be blocked when a player chooses the Corpo line twice while talking to Hanako in the safe house during Search And Destroy.
- Fixed an issue that could block progression if the player reached Wakako before Takemura in Down on the Street.
- Takemura will no longer teleport to Wakako if the player chooses to go alone in Down on the Street.
- Fixed a camera issue when exiting the car at the beginning of the Last Caress.
- Fixed an issue that could block the player from using the ladder in the security room in Gimme Danger.
The abovementioned points are just like a brief overview of what is revealed. It’s a long list, therefore, check out the official website to know more.